Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hi readers! Sorry for all this inactivity I've just been really busy but I promise I'll be posting more often from now on. :)

Today I will be reviewing IF I STAY by Gayle Forman.

This book is about a sixteen year old girl named Mia who plays the cello and loves classical music. Her boyfriend, Adam is the exact opposite and she's not sure if she can count on him. One day Mia and her family get into a horrible car crash and she is left in a coma. While she's not sure whether everybody's okay or not, she watches people come and go see her including a major break-in in the hospital led by Adam. The story is a roller coaster of emotions.

This book can get incredibly sad and intense in some scenes but it is also one of the most interesting and descriptive books I have ever read and it really makes you think about how fragile life is. I loved how the author described everything in perfect detail and made it so exciting and and emotional.

This book was an amazing book, and I had a wonderful time reading it, but I would recommend it to people age 11 and up because there are some scenes that a young child would not understand.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you choose to read this book too.


Next week i will review AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES by John Greem

No comments:

Post a Comment