Friday, September 18, 2015

Hi readers! hope you're all having a great September, which means sweater weather is starting! Better run out and get your circle scarves and pumpkin spice lattes before they're all gone!

Anyways, I have a great new book that I'm reading and just can't wait to write about. Pause what you're doing. Before you read any further, remember to follow my blog on the bar right below this post. All you have to do is enter your email to subscribe to my blog. You won't regret it!

Today I will be reviewing Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, the last book in the heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson.
Now, if you know ANYTHING at all about me, you would know that I am a complete and total Percy Jackson fanatic. I personally think that Riordan should add more books to the series, but it is what it is. ): (:

Blood of Olympus is about how seven of the prophecy finally make it all the way to Europe which means that they have broken the golden rule, and that help from the gods will be rare. It talks about their final adventures fighting the earth goddess who plans to destroy olympus and the mortal world.

Thanks for reading, remember to follow my blog in the bar down below, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment