Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hi readers! I hope you all liked my last post and remember to like, comment, and subscribe by email! I'd really appreciate it!

Today I will be reviewing Allegiant by Veronica Roth.

Allegiant is the third book in the Divergent series, which I'm sure you've all read. It talks about how all the living survivors of the previous faction war, who are now factionless, choose to escape the limits of their confinement, and see what lies in the world beyond.
They discover a group of people who've been studying them since the beginning, who show them things that they've never even dreamed of, never would have been capable of
But the brand new, shiny world also holds many dangerous secrets and informations that the rest of the rest of the world is blind to.

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment