Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hi readers! It's me, the book snob. I'm so sorry for not posting recently, but I've been very busy with extracurriculars and GREAT new books!

Today I will be reviewing Paper Towns by John Green.

Paper Towns is about a boy named Quentin Jacobs who awaits a miracle in his life. At age nine, a miracle named Margo Roth Spiegleman sparks into his life. One night, Q is taken by Margo on the adventure of a lifetime, showing him a whole new world of things he didn't even know were possible.
   The next day, Q takes another adventure, one that may never end, without the help of his miracle. Join him in the search of the thing he wants most in the world: answers.

This is personally one of my favourite books and I highly recommend it to people aged 11 up. As I mentioned in my last post, I will now be posting reviews about books for an older age group, hope you like this new style.

In my next review: Allegiant by Veronica Roth 

:) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment