Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hi!  Every week from now on, I will give you updates on the books that I have read along with a sneak peek at next week's book.


Oh how rude of me! I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm the book snob. I'm 9 years old, I'm in fourth grade and I love to read.

The book I will be reviewing this week is : DOUBLE FEATURE

Author: Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy

Main character/s: Emma and Payton

Likes/dislikes: I did not like when the author got too deep into the description. I liked it when the main characters did exciting things

Setting: Hollywood

Plot: The story is about twins who get cast in a shampoo commercial

Conclusion: I found this book quite interesting and would recommend it to children 8 years and up


Sneak peek: next week's book will be TAKE TWO

6 comments:

  1. Great blog! Can't wait for "Take Two" review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start booksnob. I m looking forward to the next book review.
    A secret admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will your next entry be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there....waiting for the next post...hurry-up! greetings from NYC...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool !!!!! I have to get these books .... Connor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So excited you're reading my blog Connor

      Delete